When you start a business and wish online consumers and or businesses to find your business website, the question to ask yourself is “should I use an affordable SEO company and start an Organic SEO campaign and or should I implement and use a PPC “Pay-Per-Click program such as Google AdWords”?
Both SEO options and SEO campaigns actually serve a different advantage for your business and for your marketing plan therefore, let’s discuss the differences and advantages for both Search Engine Optimization programs.
Organic SEO: First: Organic SEO will offer a permanent long-term advantage to help your business be found online and on such search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and many more.
Organic SEO Advantages:
- Fixed rate for SEO
- No pay per click charges
- Long term marketing strategy
- Rankings on search engines such as Google continuously improve
- Easy to plan and manage your marketing budget
- Long term branding
- 24/7 be found online with no hidden charges
Potential Disadvantages Using Organic SEO:
- May take time to rank on top pages of search engines such as Google however, when you do, benefits outweigh the disadvantages in the long run.
Google Adwords / Pay Per Click “PPC” Advantages:
- Set your daily budget
- Rank on top pages of search engines immediately
- Instant branding
Potential Disadvantages Using Google Adwords / Pay Per Click “PPC”:
- Labor hours to maintain and manage your daily budget
- Pay for each click regardless if clicks are from competitors, curious visits, businesses looking to design similar websites, individuals looking to start a similar business
- Page rankings on Google off Google once daily budget has been exhausted
- PPC does not improve organic SEO age rankings
- Temporary branding
- Temporary marketing solution
This author suggests, using an affordable SEO company may optimize or page rank your website to be found on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and more so that online visitors will discover your business when searching for related keywords and terms searching for products, services and or information you may be offering.
Have an existing business, a startup, small or large business? No matter what type of business you manage, hiring a professional affordable SEO company should maximize your business efforts and fit within your marketing budget.
For more information about achieving higher search engine rankings for your website, please visit https://rankaroo.com/ or call for a FREE SEO consultation 800-335-6528 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org